Italy’s Gabriele Rossetti triumphs in ISSF Shotgun World Cup in Qatar

 







Italy’s Gabriele Rossetti triumphs in the ISSF Shotgun World Cup

Italy dominates skeet in Doha, Luigi Lodde 3rd

 

Rio 2016 Olympic champion Gabriele Rossetti of Italy won the individual men's skeet competition at the ISSF World Cup for Shotgun at Lusail Shooting Range on Tuesday.

 

In the four-man Medal Match, the Italian managed to break 39 of the 40 targets available (overcoming the competition from the three-time Olympic champion totem Vincent Hancock.

The American winner of the medals at the 2008, 2012, 2021 Games had to settle for second place.

Luigi Lodde finished in third place ahead of Egyptian Azmy Mehelba, who ended up fourth.

“I’m so happy. I’m so happy. It’s my first World Cup win,” Rossetti said. “I am an Olympics champion, a world champion, but I had never won the World Cup. And now I have won this also. I’m very happy,” said.

“I remember this day is very important for me because in 2018, one week after my my dad’s death, I came here. For me, Qatar is it’s a second home and I win my first World Cup here. So thank you Qatar,” the Italian, whose father Bruno bagged a bronze in the skeet event at the 1992 Olympic Games in Barcelona, added.

 

#qatar #teamQatar #doha #Lusail #lusailsootingrange #gun #rifle #gunsofinstagram #shootingrange#Italy #USA #Egypt #Denmark #egypt#hunting #pewpewlife #ipscshooting #pewpewpew#rangeda #firearms #shooter #tactical #shootingsport #gunsdaily #clayshooting #shotgun #WorldCup #ShotgunWorldCup

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incredible Football Festival of India (IFFI)

Doha winner Aryna Sabalenka: ‘I lost my dad in the pre-season. I’m doing this for him’

Asia’s best women’s teams poised for AFC Women’s Club Championship™ return